- Coaching sessions
- High profile guest speakers
- Psychological support programmes
- Strength and Conditioning
- Sports nutrition workshops
- Access to a comprehensive competitions calendar including internal, regional and national level competition plus the chance to represent Redditch United in their junior and senior teams
- Visits to a range of football facilities
- The football competition calendar is extensive and will enable an appropriate challenge for all abilities.
The football programme will include
The football programme is provided to students around their chosen programme of study. The Programme sessions will be made up of a range of football related activities that will primarily try and build the students football performance however; the student’s employability will also be greatly enhanced.
As part of the football programme learners will be able to receive 6 hours of football coaching from UEFA Licenced coaches per week. Redditch United is keen to develop youth players for their senior teams and players will have the opportunity to show they are suitable for this progression.
Throughout your course, the staff will be able to provide personal advice and support in areas such as sports psychology, nutrition and strength & conditioning programmes to improve your performance. Putting your skills into practice is a crucial part of the programme and we have relationships with a range of organisations and external partners in order for this to be possible.
Put in the hours and the rewards will come. Be it participation in practical work or theory, students who enter the programme must be prepared to work hard.
To achieve the pinnacle of any sport you have to work hard.
A typical student can expect to spend anything up to 20–25 hours a week studying, training, and developing his or her work experience. There are no half measures or shortcuts to success.