Redditch United are in search of a manager for their Reserve Team Manager for the remainder of the 2018/19 season in The Midland Football League.
The Reserve side are the pinnacle of the male development phase at Redditch United, which includes a full time educated group and additional players form the local area and a selection of players form the 1stTeam squad. Link – REDDITCH UNITED PLAYERS PATHWAY
The club is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic coach to work within the club’s team structure to support the development of players, supporting the first team and help support the transition from Reserve to First Team football. The successful candidate will be required to commit to games on a Saturday and a selection of training times.
This opportunity is ideal for anyone looking to gain experience and development in football at a high level and with the club providing opportunities for support, development and progression within the football club to the right candidate.
The club is asking all potential applicants to email Academy Director David Faulkner at email@example.com with a covering letter and CV before the deadline of Friday 14thDecember.
Reserve Team Manager
Providing coaching and team management for the Reserve Team squad and ensuring that the team fulfils all fixtures for league as entered by the club.
Responsibilities of the Role:
The main purposes of the role are to help guide and develop individuals and where appropriate help them progress from amateur to semi-professional level football.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of activity regarding the squad.
- To provide a quality coaching environment in a safe, controlled and enjoyable way including the planning and delivery of training sessions in line with team and player requirements.
- Manage their team in line with principles and identity of the football club
- Be inventive/develop new ideas to promote our clubs vision and values.
- Weekly team selection to include liaising with first team management
- Periodic player appraisals and feedback
- Organisation of coaching/training sessions.
- Organisation of team matches.
- Support the club’s development model to create and enhance a player pathway from youth to adult football.
- Reporting results to Club Secretary & Media team after matches.
- Management of player disciplines and escalation of issues to the Clubs Committee.
Requirements of the role:
- The club ideally requires a minimum Level 2 FA Certificate in Coaching Football or substantial management experience and a desire to achieve this
- An in-date FA First Aid Certificate qualification.
- An in-date FA Safeguarding Children Certificate or a willingness to achieve it.
- Since you may be working with players under the age of 18, it is club policy that all club officials require a valid FA Enhanced Disclosure (CRC check).
- Sign up to the club’s codes of conduct.
- Follow the FA’s Respect guidance for safeguarding.
Provision of kit and equipment:
The club will provide the following:
- Match day kit
- Match day equipment
- First aid kit.
- Coaches’ kit.
It is the management team’s responsibility to ensure that all kit and equipment is maintained and items requested for replacement/re-stock as required i.e. first aid kit.
How to Apply:
The club is asking all potential applicants to email firstname.lastname@example.org a covering letter and CV before the deadline of Friday 14thDecember.